PDA

View Full Version : GURPS_4enhanced 1.06

saithan
November 6th, 2011, 16:25
a few interesting updates.
read more and download at:
https://enhanced.vlexofree.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53:gurps4enhanced-106&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

demonsbane
November 8th, 2011, 02:48
a few interesting updates. (. . .)
I'll be checking them very soon!

saithan
November 9th, 2011, 22:22
Bypassing the need for a middle man program between GCA and FG for both NPCs and PCs I thought would be a very welcomed addition.

Gigermann
November 13th, 2011, 19:10
An oops in this version: Apparently the export of characters has interfered with the export of modules

demonsbane
November 13th, 2011, 19:26
Oh, that is true. {Regardless of that it's working great.}

saithan
November 14th, 2011, 00:23
I'll have that fixed for you within few days.

Gigermann
November 14th, 2011, 01:26
Kewl. Thx.

saithan
November 14th, 2011, 23:26
the fix is posted!
https://enhanced.vlexofree.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&Itemid=53&id=25:gurps4enhancedinstaller-v1-06

Gigermann
November 16th, 2011, 17:01
I definitely appreciate the work being done on this ruleset. Why is it that I've become the official bearer of bad news? :P

A couple more bugs I've encountered:

NPC attacks appear to be non-functional in this version (that is, they don't drag, and therefore, don't roll; neither skill nor damage). Or have I just missed something?—is this the case for anyone else?
During either the GCA export or the FG2 import, NPC skills with hyphens (FREX Fast-Talk, First-Aid) have the hyphen replaced with a space, which is breaking up the draggable skill, producing some weird results—should probably replace with an underscore, instead?
Related to previous: NPC Skills with two-word parenthetical elements (FREX Armoury (Body Armor)) are also breaking up the draggable skill—recommend underscore here, as wellFeature Request:
Draggable "Frequency" for Disads

Saith_mobile
November 16th, 2011, 17:43
The errors you describe are simply the user. Th so called bugs you descibe have always been the case. the parser has been made more forgiving.

The filters will improve with time.
As they are currently they are far better than what all the editing we had to do before.

Btw you can get faster responses using the dev sites forum.

Gigermann
November 16th, 2011, 17:50
Btw you can get faster responses using the dev sites forum.Redirecting

Saith_mobile
November 16th, 2011, 17:57
The reason I bring that up is, everything on the enhanced site reaches my tablet instantly.

Gigermann
November 16th, 2011, 19:26
The reason I bring that up is, everything on the enhanced site reaches my tablet instantly.Wasn't aware of it. Didn't think this was the best place for bug-reports anyway. Now I know (God help you :P )

osarusan
February 25th, 2012, 00:46
GURPS for Fantasy Grounds?!?!?!?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!