PDA

View Full Version : First official 4E adventure out now -- by Zeph Ponos

ddavison
October 31st, 2011, 01:39
I thought I posted this yesterday but I can't find it on the forums. Those of you who have frequented the boards much in the last year or so have no doubt seen some of ZephPonos' work on 4E with extensions, maps, utilities and more. Some of you may have even played through some of the 3.5 based modules from Expeditious Retreat Press. I hope you'll be happy to know that we now have our first official 4E adventure from Expeditious Retreat Press, converted by Zeph. Even if you don't like playing canned adventures, this module contains a nice set of sewer based encounter maps perfect for any 4E encounters. Zeph did these in his awesome style to replace the standard maps that came with the PDF.

Maps also have the encounter tokens pre-placed for maximum convenience. Enjoy!

4E Lands of Darkness #2: Cesspools of Arnac (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=XRP8102FG2)

enygma
October 31st, 2011, 05:49
I picked this up today. Very good mod. 2 thumbs up a must have.

Zeus
November 1st, 2011, 23:43
I picked this up today. Very good mod. 2 thumbs up a must have.

Thanks Enygma. You maybe interested to know that I have just finished and submitted module #1 - The Barrow Grounds for review. Hopefully it will clear vetting and will be available in the store soon.