PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds Near-Future Campaign, 7pm GMT Mondays

Von Stalhein
October 27th, 2011, 17:27
Hi all,

I will be starting a new Savage Worlds campaign/multi-shot, set in the UK during the 2030s.

The first session will be on 7pm GMT on Monday 7th November and will continue to run on Monday evenings at 7pm GMT. It will last five or six sessions.

The game is a mystery political thriller, and will see the characters investigating a series of strange deaths at the behest of the Ministry of Public Security. More information and application information can be found in the PDF attached to this post.

Looking forward to playing with you,

-- VS

VenomousFiligree
October 27th, 2011, 21:52
Sign me up :) However I'm down for Doswelk's Halloween game this Monday, so week after that would be good.

Von Stalhein
October 27th, 2011, 23:05
Good to have you MurghBpurn. We'll start the game on Monday 7th November (a week on Monday). I have updated the original post to reflect this.

There are slots for at least two more players - so hope to see some more interest!

VenomousFiligree
October 30th, 2011, 01:23
There are slots for at least two more players - so hope to see some more interest!
Yeah, come on folks, sign up for some Savage Worlds... :)

Zakath
November 1st, 2011, 09:33
I'm new to the system, just played it once with MurghBpurn, but I'm interested.

There's a little problem though. Since I don't live in the city I work, monday is the day I have to check in at the hotel. How long do you plan a session to be? (Another day is out of the question I guess?!)

Von Stalhein
November 1st, 2011, 21:51
Hi Zakath,

I was planning on the session being around three hours (so 7-10pm GMT) with potential overflow (if everyone is into what's happening) up until an absolute maximum of 11pm.

Cheers,

-- VS

Zakath
November 2nd, 2011, 08:17
Ok, that could work. Count me in, but I'm new to the system.

Von Stalhein
November 2nd, 2011, 18:54
Consider yourself counted! Go ahead and send me a character concept (see the PDF) and we'll get everything set up.

There's still at least one space going for anyone who wants it, so roll up!

ImaTarget
November 2nd, 2011, 23:47
Ohh very interested!

Question: I Have SWD, Can I use that to create character or the previous Explorers Edition?

VenomousFiligree
November 3rd, 2011, 01:45
Hi ImaTarget. Von Stalhein replied to my similar question with SWEX, however I have incorporated SWD/other rules that have been agreed. So I'm sure VS will accommodate your needs :D

SilverEagle82
November 3rd, 2011, 07:08
i might be interested in learning a new ruleset and seeing what its all about

Von Stalhein
November 3rd, 2011, 09:45
@ImaTarget: as MBp said, I've got SWEX myself, but also as he says, people are welcome to use SWD (just fill me in!). I've put you down for a slot: just email me your character concept (see the PDF in the original post).

@SilverEagle: no worries, SW is really easy to pick up. Take a gander at the PDF and send in a character concept!

Incidentally (and this applies to anyone considering a character) the game is no- or very lite-FX. So no magic/superpowers etc. If you have some variety of interesting and subtle FX-source though, I will consider (but no promises!).

Cheers, and looking forward to seeing these characters,

-- VS

ImaTarget
November 5th, 2011, 17:59
Hey guys, as much as I would love to play, I just can not commit to two games at the moment and I already committed to the other game. Sorry about that, I had to reevaluate the time I have and it just isn´t going to cut it if i can´t be there 100% for you or the other group. Hopefully next time. I am truly sorry, I agreed to soon to play. No hard feelings?

SilverEagle82
November 5th, 2011, 18:11
i can do mondays easy as it don't interfer with my wednesday to friday 6pm pst games i am in and that would be noon my time for the game anyway

Hoeppel
November 6th, 2011, 15:11
heja i woud like to join but ill never played savage worlds but i am willing to learn have mainly d20 / dnd3.5 exp so if you have a free spot it like to join

Ps .: ar you using voice chat or write
and do i need special addons for Fantasy Grounds 2