PDA

View Full Version : New Skin - Zombieland

unerwünscht
October 27th, 2011, 03:42
Let the zombie invasion begin with this beautifully crafted skin designed for the GURPS Ruleset in FGII. Get it now exclusively from Gaming Army (https://www.gamingarmy.com/downloads/extensions/skin-zombieland/detail)

Blue Haven
October 30th, 2011, 00:15
Amazing job friend ;) right in the spot eh eh for halloween eh eh
Big Hugs

Edit: Ohh you need to be premium :(

VenomousFiligree
October 30th, 2011, 00:43
Ohh you need to be premium :(
So premium is $10 a year... and a skin from the FG store is $3. There's currently 2 skins at Gaming Army and that's not including anything else premium will give you (including future skins/products), so not quite sure why you are :(

If you like it and want it, support it!?

I am not affiliated with Gaming Army, neither am I a member.

unerwünscht
October 30th, 2011, 03:31
Thank you MurghBpurn,
Actually the plan is to put out a new skin every month. But I do not want to promise it and not be able to come through with it.. so we will just call it a plan.

There will also be a lot of little goodies go up over the next few months. :)

ddavison
October 31st, 2011, 01:42
That's a great looking skin. Good job!

unerwünscht
October 31st, 2011, 09:30
Thank you ddavison. It is the first to use my new skin model. If all goes well it should work in all rulesets. I have tested it in nWoD, and GURPS, I will try to remember to test it with 3.5E and 4th Ed tomorrow.

If there are any other popular rulesets out there let me know people.. I will do my best (as always) to make sure my skins work in as many rulesets as I can.

Doswelk
October 31st, 2011, 10:13
Thank you ddavison. It is the first to use my new skin model. If all goes well it should work in all rulesets. I have tested it in nWoD, and GURPS, I will try to remember to test it with 3.5E and 4th Ed tomorrow.

If there are any other popular rulesets out there let me know people.. I will do my best (as always) to make sure my skins work in as many rulesets as I can.

Historically Savage Worlds has been an issue when it was created certain window sizes and names were changed, I've had to do two versions of a theme to support OGL and SW.