PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling Through Token Bags?

Drew Melbourne
October 20th, 2011, 17:11
I bought a few of the Fiery Dragon token collections, and they installed as modules. So far, so good. But when I open them up, I only see a page worth of tokens in the bag (maybe 16 depending on the sizing) and I can't figure out how to scroll to see the rest. I can "randomize" (which comedically piles them all up into one massive incomprehensible pile) but I can't sort through and find what I need.

My back-up plan is to unzip the mod and pull out exactly what I need for each session, and I suspect that this may be better from a bandwidth standpoint. But it seems odd that a commercial module would install in an essentially unusuable way. Ergo: I am missing something!

Please to make me feel stupid.

Zeus
October 20th, 2011, 19:11
What ruleset are you using?

And have you tried resizing the tokenbox window?

In 4E, the window can be resized by holding down Control and dragging the bottom right corner of the window to resize.

Trenloe
October 20th, 2011, 20:23
The mouse scroll wheel works for me to scroll through tokens.

Zeus
October 20th, 2011, 20:26
Yes, mouse wheel scrolling works in 4E too.

I guess it also depends on which ruleset Drew is using.

Drew Melbourne
October 20th, 2011, 22:24
I'm using the 3.5 ruleset. Scroll wheel (or CTRL + scroll wheel) doesn't seem to do anything.

Ah. Wait. Now CTRL + resize is working. Bah. Just need to get the cursor lined up right.

Thanks, guys.

Trenloe
October 20th, 2011, 23:10
I'm using the 3.5 ruleset. Scroll wheel (or CTRL + scroll wheel) doesn't seem to do anything.

Ah. Wait. Now CTRL + resize is working. Bah. Just need to get the cursor lined up right.

Thanks, guys.

Re-scroll wheel: sometimes, if you have been working outside of FG and you click back in the scroll wheel doesn't work. ALT-TAB out and back in and it will get proper focus and the scroll wheel will work. I'm using the 3.5E ruleset with large numbers of tokens and the scroll wheel is working fine for me.

Drew Melbourne
October 22nd, 2011, 00:14
Re-scroll wheel: sometimes, if you have been working outside of FG and you click back in the scroll wheel doesn't work. ALT-TAB out and back in and it will get proper focus and the scroll wheel will work. I'm using the 3.5E ruleset with large numbers of tokens and the scroll wheel is working fine for me.

That's really helpful to know, thanks! I'm still trying to get used to some of FG's little quirks.