PDA

View Full Version : No one would have believed....

Doswelk
October 17th, 2011, 11:00
"No one would have believed, in the last years of the 35th century, that our affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed that we were being scrutinized as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of life on other planets. And yet, across the gulf of space, minds superior to ours regarded this world with envious eyes, and slowly, and surely, they drew their plans against us..."

- Street Prophet Yurias, overheard by Sergeant Jeff Swiles, 2nd Syrtis Major Native Infantry Battalion, Mars.

:D Just planning out my next Savage Friday/Saturday adventures for 2012, decided that it would be the tales of Sir Richard Burton and his Martian wife Ullah (maybe the fact I have just read Larklight and Starcross might have a factor), so now I have to have a theme ready...

This is a very early work in progress and I suspect will only ever get used ny me as I doubt that there will be a Space 1889 conversion due to the multiple licenses invloved.

phantomwhale
October 18th, 2011, 00:20
Hoping to get Release Candidate 1 of SWEX ruleset v3.2 out for playtest in the next day or two, hopefully it's useable for this session ! (have rejigged the images around into folders, but the names are the same, so extension overrides should remain working)

Blue Haven
October 20th, 2011, 14:08
So cool :D nice work ;)