PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom of Barovia a 3.5 D&D Game

Pandar
October 16th, 2011, 01:29
I am looking for 3-5 players for a fantasy 3.5 D&D role-playing game in my own homebrew world. I am still new to FGII, but have plenty of gaming experience. I have only a full license not ultimate! Since I am new to FGII and am liable to make mistakes with the system you can decide if you want to play with a newbie or not that will be up to you. I am looking for people interested in a campaign not just a couple of gaming sessions. I would like to meet either Tuesday or Wednesday night for 4 hours at a time, a minimum of 2 times a month to a max of 4 times a month. I live in the Chicago area and am in the Central time zone (US). Games would start at 5 pm and end by 9 pm. The days can be voted on for whether or not Tuesday or Wednesday is better as well as meeting once a week to just once every other week.

One other thing, I do not have a microphone at present so for at least the next month or so this will be a keyboard only no skype or other system is available to me at this time.

Anyone interested you can e-mail at [email protected] for more information on the campaign.

Pandar
November 8th, 2011, 18:22
Still looking for players, we have 2 people just ran our first game last week had a lot of fun anyone who might be interested, just read the post about the game and get back to me when you can.

Thanks