PDA

View Full Version : Having a small issue

sadomal
October 15th, 2011, 07:51
Hey All,

I just got the Fantasy Grounds 2 game and Rolemaster Classic ruleset. I have no issues with players being able to attack NPCs. What I am having an issue with is when I try to select a weapon for a NPC it does not add the table to the attack. I have been trying to drag and drop from Arms Law to the Kobolds attack. It says short sword on the attack but the chart does not link with it. Can you please help me and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

lachancery
October 15th, 2011, 13:10
I just got the Fantasy Grounds 2 game and Rolemaster Classic ruleset. I have no issues with players being able to attack NPCs. What I am having an issue with is when I try to select a weapon for a NPC it does not add the table to the attack. I have been trying to drag and drop from Arms Law to the Kobolds attack. It says short sword on the attack but the chart does not link with it. Can you please help me and tell me what I am doing wrong?
Click on the link left of the Kobold's weapon to see the weapon's detail. In the middle of the pop=up window, you will see "Table (none)". Open the Arms Law tables with the icon in the upper right section of the FG UI (under preferences)(you only see that link when you are the GM)(The Arms Law module must be loaded, of course). Drag the Short sword table on the "(none)".

sadomal
October 15th, 2011, 21:35
Thank you very much, that worked!