PDA

View Full Version : Good Old Fashioned Dungeon Crawl - 4th Edition

Kerp
September 30th, 2011, 22:29
Hello, I will be running a 4th Edition game for two friends but I am looking for two additional players to round out the group.

This game will be a dedicated dungeon crawl. I am a big fan of story but I do not have the time currently to write one for a game and design respectable encounters, so I would rather stick to a combat oriented game.

When TBD, although likely a more late night game or early morning, due to unusual work schedules.

System Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition

Restrictions No full list yet but likely only options from PHB1 and PHB2. Will update once I haven gone through all the options.

Sessions Likely 2-3 hours. Basic idea is to complete one dungeon per session.

Party Looking to have one of each role and a diverse number of skills. There will be a character creation group session followed by a short dungeon to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Setting As I said, this will be a Dungeon Crawl game. However this doesn't mean waves of simple enemies followed by an unsatisfying conclusion.

My goal is to engage players with diverse encounters that require a lot more thought than Move and Attack. As such I am looking for players who can think outside the box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're interested/want more information, please respond here AND send me an email at [email protected]

I will get those people who contact me information sometime next week and we will move from there. :]

vell0611
October 1st, 2011, 07:49
Why 4th ed?

scytale2
October 1st, 2011, 17:26
A timezone would be helpful. 4th edition is good because it is more than move and attack...

VenomousFiligree
October 1st, 2011, 23:22
Why 4th ed?
Normally people GM their preferred system :confused:

Nestor
October 2nd, 2011, 15:21
I'm interested, please post a game time and time zone

Hyro
October 10th, 2011, 11:19
I'm also interested. Let me know

SilverEagle82
October 10th, 2011, 19:16