PDA

View Full Version : Solomon Kane

cogdog
September 28th, 2011, 21:43
Hi there.

I will be doing a one-shot of Solomon Kane (Savage Worlds) pretty soon. This may develop into more than a one shot. Maybe not. We will have to see how everything goes.

Anyway, there will be a few pregen characters available, or we can get together and you can make your own. Either way is fine. This will be for Novice characters. The time will be sunday (some sunday in the future) at 8:30pm Arizona time (which is half of the time MST (UTC -7) and half of the time PST (UTC-8).

I am looking for 3 to 5ish people. Already have 1 or 2.

Stan Shinn
September 29th, 2011, 03:25
I'm potentially interested -- how late do you think the game sessions would run -- maybe 4 hour games? Thanks. Sounds interesting. I love Robert E. Howard's stories.

cogdog
September 29th, 2011, 07:33
Hi Stan.

Yeah, probably 4 hours. I don't really want it running much later than 12:30.

BTW, I have the Ultimate FG thingy.

Stan Shinn
September 29th, 2011, 14:37
Cool! OK, I'm in then. I'm free most Sundays during that time. I'm in Central Time, so I didn't want to be up past midnight. Thanks :-)

cogdog
September 29th, 2011, 19:24
Great! One thing though: My 12:30 is not your 12:30. I do believe you are 2 hours ahead of me at the moment (Arizona doesnt do Daylight savings time, for some reason). Of course if the DST thingy kicks in pretty quickly we might be only an hour apart then. (We wont play for a couple of weeks, yet)

Anyway, hope that does not change your mind.

Stan Shinn
September 29th, 2011, 20:08
Oh yeah! I got it mixed up -- I was thinking you were 1-2 two hours ahead but your are 1-2 behind me. Well, I still hope to make it -- when you pick the day and time I'll see if it will work for me. Just let me know the approximate end time for the game so I can make a call. Daylight savings time ends November 6, 2011, so as of then we'll be one hour apart. I always get this mixed up so I've found https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html to be a lifesaver with regard to planning VTT games.

cogdog
October 10th, 2011, 16:48
Hi Stan

If you are still up for playing, I am thinking of running the game this Sunday. Let me know if you are still interested and we can get together and figure out your character.