PDA

View Full Version : License Key Issues

Hecklerus Prime
September 23rd, 2011, 05:01
Ok, for a completely non-Fantasy Grounds related issue I had to format my hard drive. I used my license key to re-install FG2 on my computer once I reloaded Windows. The program works fine and I just got done hosting a session, so everything is great.

However, before I did all this I was able to log into my own session and play a character if the player was missing. It was actually really cool and also helped me figure out how a lot of things look and work when I was building modules. Now when I try to do that I get an error code saying: "Error: License key conflict"

Basically, I want to know if I can work around this or fix it or talk to a dev and get it cleared up. I loved the fact that I could log into my own session and have one monitor be the GM and the other monitor a player.

Hecklerus Prime
September 23rd, 2011, 05:06
*Facepalm* Oh man, now I feel really dumb. Spend a day re-installing windows and doing all sorts of other computer-nerd things on my laptop/network and I forgot to use my internal IP address rather than the ISP address. Rookie move. Sorry to waste your time. I'll go hang my head in shame now.