PDA

View Full Version : Checking for future interest. [Pathfinder]

Leonal
September 16th, 2011, 10:25
EDIT: Due to my job being fairly busy I don't see this happening anytime soon. The response hasn't been overwhelming though, so it's probably ok. I do appreciate the one I got though. :)

Hi,

I have a huge adventure called the Slumbering Tsar Saga by Frog God Games that you may or may not have heard of. I've wanted to GM this for quite a while, but my private groups are busy with Paizo APs and are likely to stay that.

Thus I'm asking if you would be interested in playing in a campaign featuring this adventure. It's lethal and rather heavy on combat, but provides multiple opportunities for roleplaying, and in my experience players are often good at providing that themselves. It features wilderness, abandoned city exploration and a gigantic dungeon. It's a big sandbox and taking the wrong turn can lead to a TPK if you're not careful, though it's not something that will come without warning. It starts at level 7 with the potential of going past 20 (if Paizo or a capable 3PP ever releases rules for that).

If this catches your interest let me know here or by PM.
Why, who and what you may want to play is good to know. Multiple page back-stories is not. ;)

Details:
Number of players: 2-6
I'm in GMT/UTC+9 (Korea/Japan) and would prefer to run this on Saturday mornings in 3-4 hour slots, perhaps twice a month if it works out.
You would at least need a Lite license as I GM with a Full.
VoIP: Skype if everyone's connections hold up.
Who am I?: I've been a roleplayer since 2003 with D&D 3.5 and have used FG extensively since 2008 both as a GM and as a player. However I don't use many of its features since I prefer voice over text and have been lazy in inputting NPC details thus I've rarely used targeting, effects and the like. That may change though. This, however, is my first attempt at trying out a "public" game. My age is in my profile, if you're curious.

More details if/when this happens.