PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Player Looking for Game

Emorainbow
September 13th, 2011, 05:45
Hi, I haven't used FG in awhile but I am looking for a game at the moment, so why not take advantage of the awesome community? :]

Right now my work schedule is a bit weird so my play times are a bit limited. All times available are MST, I live in Arizona.

Tuesday-8pm to w/e
Wednesday-8:30pm to w/e
Thursday-7:30pm to whenever
Friday- Whenever

I have played 4E DnD, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, Warhammer Fantasy and L5R, but I am open to new games. I won't play 3.5 though, I just hate the books and all the janky things you can do.

I do have a mic and Skype etc. although I would prefer to type, but it isn't a big deal.

As far as game type, I'm game for anything. Hack and slash are good although switching it up to some really deep roleplaying and limited combat would be very fun. I would prefer an experienced GM, I just hate making characters and the game flames out.

If you think I'd be a good fit, reply with some details and I will PM you.

Thank you!

Magnatude
September 14th, 2011, 00:43
would you be interested in Iron Heroes? tho its derived from 3.5, its a bit different. We've been playing since May and we have a 2 hour session on Friday Nights at 7pm your time. we use Skype for the RP'ing and FG for everything else.

The link to our Calendar page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=586)

We have mostly older players and I'm more partial to the old 2nd Edition D&D. So we try to be a little bit rules-lite. Iron Heroes uses a token system where you use an in-class action and generate "tokens" you can spend for special abilities. I can hook you up with a pregenerated character or we can create one over skype (evenings, I work from 6am-4/5pm... 7am-5/6pm your time)

Emorainbow
September 14th, 2011, 00:53
Sure, though I'd like to hear more about the system as I am not familiar.

My skype is princeofexcess, I am usually on in the evenings.