PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 4E Heroic Game, 3-8 PM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
August 28th, 2011, 23:01
I recently had a wizard player drop out of my Sunday game and I am looking for a replacement. The party is currently 4th level. It’s ok if you are new to FG though you must be willing to learn to use the 4E ruleset.

The game is set on an island 20 years after a devasting civil war. The party currently has a halfling sorcerer, dwarven fighter, eladrin Ranger and half-elf bard. They don't need another striker and don't have a controller, but any class other than another striker would be fine.

Only races, classes, feats and powers from the Player’s Handbook, Player’s Handbook 2 and the first round of splat books (Martial, Arcane, Divine & Primal Powers) are allowed. You may also use the Esentials PHs HotFL and HotFK as well (don't build an Essentials character unless you actually have the book(s) because DDI and Character Builder are not adequate to build these characters). We use the latest errata. No AV weapon types like the double axe.

You will also need a working head set as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I also using voice to narrate setting, combat and other information.

If you are interested respond to the post or PM me.

Griogre
September 3rd, 2011, 02:57
Thanks for the interest, the spot has been filled.