PDA

View Full Version : Mask Mode

DaffyRoth
August 19th, 2011, 18:18
Ok for the life of me I cant figure out to reveal portions of the map while in mask mode. The radial menu has changed from what I recall. I have a map I turn on mask mode then what?

Edit: Nevermind, for whatever reason the map starts on the top layer and the only layer that reveal works on is the bottom layer.

joshuha
August 19th, 2011, 19:50
Thats an issue with Dr. Zeuss' layer extension that he has acknowledged.

DaffyRoth
August 19th, 2011, 19:59
Oh its fine now that I figured it out. I figured it out like litterally as I posted this msg lol. I just have to remember to make sure I am on the lowest layer.

Zeus
August 19th, 2011, 20:13
Yes, as Joshua has stated this is a known issue with 4E Enhanced Images and relates to the fact that FGII only incorporates mask control for images. Given the middle and top layers are pure drawing canvases only (no image), the default FGII mask controls don't work.

I have discussed this at great length with JPG and I know he expended considerable effort under 2.8 to see if a workaround to the current API controls could be provided. However after some investigation, I believe JPG concluded that the fix would require significant re-working of the way image and tokens are handled and thus the change has been postponed to a later release of FGII.