PDA

View Full Version : New Dark Sun 4E group starting

mindmaker1975
August 18th, 2011, 00:52
Hello folks! I am a new community member here so I am kind of learning as I go. This seems to be the place to try and put a group together so here we go!

I am a returning Fantasy Grounds DM (long time table top DM) and am in the process of relearning FG and its changes.

So...I am cutting my teeth on the system via a Dark Sun Adventure. Possibility of becoming a full blown campaign. My intention is to run things 1 night a week from about 7-9:30pm CST. Right now the plan is Tuesday nights because that is when I have free.

I welcome any level of experience with D&D and Fantasy Grounds. Newer players fear not I am learning Fantasy Grounds myself so we can all learn together!

I am probably being a bit optimistic, but I am hoping to get things rolling by next Tuesday. (8/22/11)

Did I mention I am an ultimate license holder? :D

joshuha
August 18th, 2011, 01:31
I am highly interested but about an hour to early for me. Is it possible with enough interest to shift it to 8-10:30 PM CST?

Comac
August 18th, 2011, 04:03
Im interested any time on tuesdays, and I have two players who would like to come with me if you need more, if not I will come alone. Please send me a PM about it. im crazy about the dark sun

peace

Kung-Fu Joe
August 18th, 2011, 11:46
VERY INTERESTED.

Dark Sun is my favorite setting, and I am actually free on Tuesday nights! I'll be away on vacation this upcoming Tuesday (the 23rd), but after that, I'm good to go!

Blackfoot
August 18th, 2011, 12:40
I am also interested.

mindmaker1975
August 19th, 2011, 03:18
All sounds good guys. I have the game registered on the Game Calendar now, if you havn't already swing by there and "apply" to the group.

Thanks in advance!

tahl_liadon
August 24th, 2011, 03:01
bump

game on now: intro session/pc creation, for those who signed up.

mindmaker1975
August 24th, 2011, 04:52
Fist session is under belt but there is still time to get in on the ground level of the adventure. Very easy to get caught up right now!

Ideally we could use 2 more players that can commit to the time slot. We have opening for controller and leadership classes especially.

Thanks in Advance!

Kung-Fu Joe
August 26th, 2011, 13:23
Again, sorry to everyone for missing the first session, but I'll be there this Tuesday for Round 2!

Teldil
August 28th, 2011, 14:12
Hey everyone!

I signed up 2 days ago via the calendar but was not sure when exactly is the next session happening...Just found this thread so I'm guessing this Tuesday 30 August ? at what time?

My status on the calendar changed to active so does that mean I'm guaranteed a spot ?

Anything I should know in advance? do you guys play with voice chat or text only ?

Sorry for all the questions. First time using FG :)

Thanks

tahl_liadon
August 28th, 2011, 16:14
Hey everyone!

I signed up 2 days ago via the calendar but was not sure when exactly is the next session happening...Just found this thread so I'm guessing this Tuesday 30 August ? at what time?

My status on the calendar changed to active so does that mean I'm guaranteed a spot ?

Anything I should know in advance? do you guys play with voice chat or text only ?

Sorry for all the questions. First time using FG :)

Thanks

nothing is guaranteed until the gm contacts you and confirms your admittance :-) (gm's word is law! lol)

review calendar link again for scheduling.

good luck.

Teldil
August 31st, 2011, 14:04
To my surprise...for some reason I seem to have been kicked from this group on the calendar today with no explanation or notification after being accepted and taking the time to create a character, excited to be playing tonight my first game via FG...

Can someone please explain why...?

Teldil
September 1st, 2011, 13:54
I guess not......no response from the GM on PM as well....

EDIT: I believe now that this may have been my fault afterall...the day on the calendar said WEDNESDAY at 4 AM for me and only now I'm realizing this is actually TUESDAY NIGHT. :(

For some reason I thought the game was WED night. Bah. I'm sorry for not showing up, I really intended to...

If you're still accepting new players for the next session I'd like to join (TUESDAY! TEUSDAY!).

Sorry and thanks.

greyyone
September 5th, 2011, 19:04
I am also interested in joining your campaign. I have signed up on the calendar. I can make your game this week if you still have room.

Thanks