PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Dershem
August 16th, 2011, 15:54
So do to some real life suckage this last year, I've been away from FG for a while, and I've just noticed that Pathfinder is an included system now? Is that right?

So my question is are there any changes in how things work now, vrs Chris's (Madman's) old extensions and such? Will the data modules still work? If so what do I need to do with them?

Also has there been Modules done for the new material as well?

Thanks!

Trenloe
August 16th, 2011, 16:18
So my question is are there any changes in how things work now, vrs Chris's (Madman's) old extensions and such? Will the data modules still work? If so what do I need to do with them?

Also has there been Modules done for the new material as well?!

Most of the data modules still work - although some items may not fully link through from some modules (weapons in the UOP Equipment module for example).

There are 2 new modules specific to Pathfinder with the FG 2.8 release: PFRPG Basic Rules (information on classes and links for weapons, armour, equipment and skills) and the PFRPG Bestiary (#1). The 3.5E spells module is used - so there is the odd spell missing (Cleric 0 level stabilise as an example).

Dershem
August 16th, 2011, 16:20
So your saying the Spell Module is used for the Bestiary right?

Trenloe
August 16th, 2011, 16:25
So your saying the Spell Module is used for the Bestiary right?

The 3.5E spell module is linked to the character class spell lists in the PFRPG Basic Rules module - for example, the "Wizard spell list" link under the Wizard class opens the wizard spells from the 3.5E Spell Module.

There is no link from the bestiary to spells in the module - spells for creatures are simply a text list in the "Other" tab of the NPC window.