PDA

View Full Version : Posting For a friend - locked out of Forums and Site

Enforcer84
August 11th, 2011, 01:57
Posting this for a friend:

Hello my account seems to be locked in some way. For whatever reason I can not post or reply to threads in the Fantasy Grounds forums. Whenever I try to do this I get this message:

discjacker, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I assume it is reason 2 but I have never received a message saying that my account (which is several years old) has been deactivated. I have never broken forum rules (don’t think I have ever even posted) I own my copy of Fantasy Grounds and a legitimate license. I have had to ask a friend to post this for me since I can not post on even these forums. I sent an email to [email protected] over a week ago and have had no response.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

User Name: discjacker

Moon Wizard
August 11th, 2011, 06:32
Last week was Gencon, and quite hectic for us.

I just checked his account, and it says that the account is awaiting e-mail verification. He should try asking for the verification e-mail again, and checking his spam folder.

Regards,
JPG