PDA

View Full Version : [2.8] No PC tokens

Callum
August 10th, 2011, 08:09
We've just played with v2.8 and the 3.5E ruleset for the first time, converting from the d20 ruleset, and none of the PCs had tokens on their character sheets or on the combat tracker. The PC portraits were there above the chat window, though. Since no-one else has mentioned this, I wondered if it was just me, or if it was deliberate new functionality?

Griogre
August 10th, 2011, 18:41
Do you have the PC tokens on the character sheet? If you do not have the tokens on the character when you drop the PC's on the combat tracker then they will not have a token. This is to allow the token to be different from the portrait up at the top left. Groups that use top down tokens like this feature.

You can just drop a token on the empty space on the combat tracker to fix the tracker now.

The place to drop the token on the character sheet is the little tan circle just after the Race and before the the quote bubble on the main tab at the top right of the character sheet.

Callum
August 11th, 2011, 08:51
No, there are no tokens on the character sheets.

In previous versions, the tokens were automatically generated from the same images as the PC portraits, so I don't have tokens made for all the PCs. I can make some, but I didn't know they weren't automatically being genererated any more.

Moon Wizard
August 11th, 2011, 19:06
You can drag the portrait images from the character list in the upper left (only when players are logged in), and the ruleset will create a token based on the portrait. You can then drop these on the character sheet token entry and/or combat tracker entry.

Regards,
JPG

Callum
August 12th, 2011, 08:03
Great, thanks! It would be worth adding this info to the User Guide.

It would also be worth noting that the automatically generated tokens are now square, rather than round.