PDA

View Full Version : Any weekly Sunday games out there?

ImpInTraining
August 6th, 2011, 14:59
New to Fantasy Grounds... I don't know if there's some sort of sign-up sheet or if we just jump up and down hoping we get picked for the 'team'... but whatever the case, I thought I'd throw in my notice that I'm interested in participating in a Call of Cthulhu game - the genre doesn't really matter too much to me. I'm happy just going crazy no matter the year of our lord and all that.

So hey, if you got a weekly game going on Sundays and could use one more player, let me know. I'm in the EST... and usually have every Sunday off (so long as I can avoid the wife taking me to garage sales. :P )

cpbs
August 6th, 2011, 16:02
Welcome to the forum and the game :). Yes it sometimes takes you jumping up and down waving your hands like a some cultist to get noticed around here. Recently I have not seen that my Cthulhu games in a while to join up on. But once I get some free time, in a week or so, I would be willing to run a short one from my old stack of Chaosium adventures.

If you interested I'll see if I can get some more people to commit to playing. With me still running a 3.5 adventure, it might be a week or so before I put the whole adventure together inside Fantasy Grounds. So if you are willing to wait, I would be happy to host a game.

ImpInTraining
August 6th, 2011, 16:49
Heck yeah buddy... count me in. Ready to catch-a-thulhu by his toe.