PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to my Players

VenomousFiligree
August 6th, 2011, 12:56
For the Players in my games that I left in the lurch, my apologies. I think I bit off more than I could chew GMing wise and I will be taking a back seat for a while.

Phil

Blackfoot
August 6th, 2011, 14:27
Perfectly understandable and it's good to see you are ok.

jcdf
August 7th, 2011, 01:30
Welcome back MurghBpurh the Laundry missed you.

Was it that you were DMing too many games?

Anyway I am having a shot at DMing or GMing (first is more correct as it is a D&D type game) a game. It will be pretty informal and will not matter too much about your punctuality. If you are interested in joining go here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15071)

:)

wbcreighton
August 8th, 2011, 07:15
GMing has a habit of doing that. Every new idea sounds like a great game to run, and everyone is sooo encouraging. :) Hey if I ever run that PostApoc BRP thingie again I'll let you know. Glad you see a post from you.

VenomousFiligree
August 14th, 2011, 23:23
Blackfoot, thanks :)
jcdf, yes, and committing to trying new games and realising that the Players were enjoying it more than I was ... :(
I'll pass on Pathfinder and stick with what I know, Savage Worlds, thanks for the offer anyway :)
wbcreighton, yes, as mentioned to jcdf, so many games to try... it's a shame the timezones (and system preferences ;) ) get in the way..., otherwise I'd love to play with you and "the gang".