PDA

View Full Version : [2.8] 3.5e/Pathfinder - Questions and Observations

CrazyGoblinoid
July 31st, 2011, 09:33
So, still can't work out how the new modifiers work, any suggestions?

Are the following entries for descriptive text or specific automation text?

Damage Reduction
Special Movement
Vision / Special Senses

CMB (from the PCs sheet) is always labelled as Grapple in the chat window, can it be changed?

CrazyGoblinoid
July 31st, 2011, 10:12
Blinded effect doesn't appear to modify Perception

CrazyGoblinoid
July 31st, 2011, 12:05
Incorporeal would appear to be giving a 50% miss chance, should it not be 50% damage from magical weapons?

Edit:

Shade damage is recorded as 1d6 Strength damage, however it records it as normal wounds.

CrazyGoblinoid
July 31st, 2011, 13:46
The Perception skill isn't selectable from the Senses location for NPCs/creatures from the included Bestiary, it is from NPCs/creatures created from the campaign NPCs

Edit:

btw, I hope this isn't coming across as me whining, I'm very happy with the 2.8 update, just making observations :)

Moon Wizard
July 31st, 2011, 18:51
I figured that there would be a series of minor revisions after the v2.8 release, especially since I have not played in a PFRPG game yet.

Character DR, Special Movement, Senses
These are just informational fields on the character sheet. DR can be automated in the CT for the character, but the effect will need to be added manually.

Blinded perception penalty
Minor bug. On the list.

PFRPG incorporeal differences
This is a difference between d20 and PFRPG that I did not catch during my research. This one is fairly deep in the attack/damage code, so it may take a bit to address. On the list.

Ability damage
This is a limitation of the current implementation. There is no mechanism to perform ability damage right now, so the ruleset assumes regular damage when it sees a dice roll. On the list.

Perception roll in Senses field
Formatting difference between d20 and PFRPG. On the list.

Thanks for all the reports,
JPG

Khondar
August 17th, 2011, 17:03
I just noticed that "disable device" uses INT instead of DEX on the character sheet.