PDA

View Full Version : Problem with SRD

tt1x1
July 31st, 2011, 08:23
When I try to use content from SRD (Just bought it) such as Special Abilities I noticed I am unable to drag and drop them to the PC sheet (I am able to drag and drop from the basic content that comes with the software), I was wondering if there is a way to fix that...

Thank you for your time.

edit: by the way, I am using the 3.5e ruleset

Moon Wizard
August 2nd, 2011, 00:27
I'll take a look.

Thanks,
JPG

Moon Wizard
August 2nd, 2011, 02:09
The special abilities in the CSRD modules were not written to be drag and drop features. They do not exist in the default 3.5E modules at all.

Given that the Special Abilities section of the CSRD was designed purely as a reference and that each NPC has a text field to denote special qualities/attacks, this is not something that is planned for change at this point.

Please let me know if you are referring to something else in the modules.

Regards,
JPG

tt1x1
August 2nd, 2011, 03:05
Oh I didn't know they were not designed to be drag and dropped... but thank you anyway for the reply.

Kingfish
August 5th, 2011, 13:40
I think something else isn't quite rite...I don't think it matters, but here goes.

If you try to drag'n'drop a weapon from the d20 SRD, it doesn't show on the "Actions" sheet but it does appear on the "Inventory".

However, if you do the same thing from the 3.5 main book, it works just fine.

As I said, I don't think its an issue as most everything we would want is in the updated main 3.5 reference books but since someone had said something, just wanted to bring it up.

EDIT: Just double checked and it seems everything from the D20 SRDs work fine except the weapons.

Moon Wizard
August 7th, 2011, 05:38
I'll look at this when I return from Gencon.

Thanks,
JPG