PDA

View Full Version : Conditions Mod

DaffyRoth
July 29th, 2011, 04:41
I could have sworn there was a Conditions Mod out there but now I can't find it anywhere......basically it made a list of all conditions that you could just drag and drop on characters and mods alike. Anyone know were I can get it?

GMTroll
July 29th, 2011, 15:24
I don't know of a conditions mod but heres a link to the conditions that are supported in the 4E ruleset

4E User Guide - Effects - Conditions (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/userguide4E/ref_effects_4E.xcp)

Zeus
July 29th, 2011, 17:44
Not sure about 4E Conditions (see the PHB for those) but attached is a module of all 4E Effects for easy reference/use.

Just download and rename the .zip file to .mod and place in your FGII app data/modules folder.

DaffyRoth
July 30th, 2011, 04:05
Ya Dr. Z thats the one I was looking for I believe. I thought it was on your site but since you make the jump to the new site I havent been able to find it. Thanks though!

Invictys
April 26th, 2013, 22:40
Someone should make this thread a sticky! It was a huge time saver when i found this thread, I'm guessing others could benefit as well.

Since effects/conditions are such a big part of 4e that effects lists you create manually or the one in Dr. Zeuss's attachment are simply essential.