PDA

View Full Version : RMC v1.3

wgdevanna
July 25th, 2011, 16:01
Is RMC ruleset still actively being supported and developed? Will we see any updates & enhancements? I would like to see more content too. Is there a place where RMCers share their content?
Gregg

RKBrumbelow
July 25th, 2011, 17:00
Is RMC ruleset still actively being supported and developed? Will we see any updates & enhancements? I would like to see more content too. Is there a place where RMCers share their content?
Gregg
1)Yes
2)Yes
3)Not that I am aware of. Note anything directly involving ruleset modifications or content from previously published materials CANNOT be shared without the copyright holder's permission.

Sparhawk
July 27th, 2011, 14:12
7th Nov 2010 i bought the RolemasterClassic Ruleset. I don't remember what version was then. But I see the actula version is 1.2. In the FG Create New Campaign window it says RolemasterClassic's Release 1.1. Is it ok? Can I update to 1.2? How?
Thanks

RKBrumbelow
July 27th, 2011, 14:41
There was a mistake in the dictionary file for the 1.2 release and it shows up in FG2 as 1.1. If you have not updated to 1.2 simply log into the FG2 store (assuming you purchased RMC 1.1 from SmiteWorks) check your purchase history and download 1.2.

Note: After installation it will still report as 1.1, but you will have 1.2.

Sparhawk
July 27th, 2011, 15:29
Thanks! After reinstalling the ruleset I'm now sure I have the v1.2, despite "Release:1.1".
I was not able to make work the combat resolve table properly, but it was so simple as clicking the right checkbox in the Options menu.

RKBrumbelow
July 27th, 2011, 15:33
Thanks! After reinstalling the ruleset I'm now sure I have the v1.2, despite "Release:1.1".
I was not able to make work the combat resolve table properly, but it was so simple as clicking the right checkbox in the Options menu.

No Problem

Veldehar
July 29th, 2011, 04:20
Anything RMC is a pain in the rump. ICE's lines of communication are either A: slow as molasses in winter, or B: totally unresponsive. Take your pick.

I have succumbed to developing my own d100 system from scratch to go with my campaigns rather than twiddle my thumbs waiting for a response from ICE. I fear that drag and drop will be the last RMC exclusive addition for the RMC ruleset that I do.

If at some point my annoyance with ICE diminishes I will sort out the little missing tables etc (which I have corrected in my ruleset) and see if they could be included in an update.

Otherwise, I hold my breath for nothing that has anything to do with ICE.

Lee

Sparhawk
July 29th, 2011, 20:38
Which are the misssing tables?
Are important, like broadsword's?

RKBrumbelow
July 29th, 2011, 20:48
No Sparhawk, he is referring to

Creatures and Treasures:
11.0 Miscellaneous Tables
Table 11-02: Encounter Table

Arms Law
Table 06-03: Animal Statistics Chart
Table 06-04: Monster Statistics Chart

Sparhawk
July 29th, 2011, 20:52
Thanks
Luckily I bought the original Creatures and Treasures book more than a decade ago and conserve it.

RKBrumbelow
July 29th, 2011, 20:56
You did not buy the RMC C&T a decade ago as RMC did not exist. Fortunately the Original RM2 C&T is compatible with RMC C&T

Sparhawk
July 29th, 2011, 23:41
Sure. Exactly RM2 C&T spanish edition.

PhilFischer
August 15th, 2011, 22:35
3)Not that I am aware of. Note anything directly involving ruleset modifications or content from previously published materials CANNOT be shared without the copyright holder's permission.

Has anybody contacted the the copyright holder to see if we can at least include the critical and fumble charts in the project.

Would anyone like to personally email me regarding creating / sharing a full set of critical / fumble charts?