PDA

View Full Version : help why wont the code work

Ella
July 20th, 2011, 10:46
hi, we have been trying to install FG2 on another machine and we have a different code for that version but it keeps coming back as the code is invalid , even though we know the code is working , does any one kniow what to do to get the code working . It is for my other halfs machine , i do have a working version on mine , but we wanted to install FG2 on his pc so i can play when i go stay with him, but we dont know how to get the code working , it wont except any code and it says it is invalid even on the full code i brought ,and then lost , so i brought another code for me which i use now , but i gave myh bf the first code i brought and also a lite code whjich i have and both says they are invalid on his version of FG, could use some help to solve this problem, thanks .

Ella

RKBrumbelow
July 20th, 2011, 12:27
Have you downloaded another copy of the fg2 installer and tried to install it that way? There is always the possibility of a corrupt installer or installation.

Moon Wizard
July 20th, 2011, 17:45
Yes, try to reinstall first.

If that still doesn't work, forward a copy of your order confirmation e-mail to [email protected], and I can double check the code in our system.

Regards,
JPG

Ella
July 21st, 2011, 16:06
downloaded fg2 again and it is now working thanks very much