PDA

View Full Version : RuneQuest.

Blackfoot
July 19th, 2011, 02:59
I am considering running a one shot to test out my RuneQuest extension. It makes use of 2nd Edition rules (Chaosium) as a modification to the BRP ruleset. The extension works pretty well and I'm looking for problems...

I'll probably run Apple Lane or something basic just to give it a go.

FG Game Calendar Entry (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=670)
(Copied from the BRP Board)

jcdf
July 19th, 2011, 17:28
I might be interested. What sort of time/day would you be running this on?

Blackfoot
July 19th, 2011, 17:30
I'm not sure yet... it depends on what sort of interest I get. I'm in EDT so my global clock is going to spin around that.. late night for me is 'probably' the best... but perhaps a weekend daytime could work as well.. depending on what shakes loose.

mdavis15
July 23rd, 2011, 04:50
Me and my brother would be interested. I have never played it and my brother hasn't played it in over a decade I believe. We could be up for it if by late night you mean 10 p.m. or possibly earlier in the evening.

Blackfoot
July 23rd, 2011, 16:06
Me and my brother would be interested. I have never played it and my brother hasn't played it in over a decade I believe. We could be up for it if by late night you mean 10 p.m. or possibly earlier in the evening.
Follow the link above and join the calendar and we'll see if we can figure out a time when folks can play.

mdavis15
July 23rd, 2011, 21:04
Done. Are we gonna be doing the old fashioned roll for stats way? That's always fun for RP purposes. Just trying to figure it out so I can mess with character creation and get the feel.

Belizan
July 24th, 2011, 05:08
When you say Runequest... What setting are you using? Harn? Glorantha? One of your own? Did you have an idea of what campaign theme you wanted to run?

mdavis15
July 24th, 2011, 05:21
Well he said he is running a one-shot for now, probably until he gets his module done to his liking. And he said he will likely be running something like Apple Lane, which if I recall, is Glorantha.

Belizan
July 25th, 2011, 02:26
Apparently I fail at reading comprehension :). I had to read his post again.. twice... to catch both those details. Hrmm.. that's.. actually quite disturbing.

paracharlie
July 26th, 2011, 01:40
Been waiting long time to be able to play a RuneQuest game with folks. Let me know if you need an old RQ player.

Blackfoot
August 14th, 2011, 02:58
Thanks to the players who helped with my first test run. I got to see where I need to focus my efforts. Next run I'm going to do something more directly focused on combat.
I definitely need a strike rank/statement of intent tool.

Blackfoot
November 3rd, 2011, 19:52
I'm going to do another test run of my RuneQuest extension this Friday night (November 4th) ...
I have a 7pm (EST) slot posted up on my calendar but I could probably start earlier or later if that was better for the consensus.
If you are interested.. go ahead and sign up HERE. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=670)

Baron
December 31st, 2011, 00:16
Just hunting through the forum for the first time, and thought I'd post here too! Would like to learn FG2. You know me from Gringle's Pawnshop. Can I play your game with the demo version, or do I need to purchase lite? That is, if you're still planning to give this a whirl again. Thx Darian.