PDA

View Full Version : LF: D&D 3.5 Game - Very Flexible

Elec
July 18th, 2011, 09:44
Hello everyone. I am interested in playing D&D via virtual tabletop. I have not purchased the software yet, depending on the outcome of finding a game. If a game is found I will be buying the full license immediately so I can join any game and then eventually DM a game as well.

I am very flexible on days and time, capable of meeting almost any day and time. I am in EST, so I would prefer something semi-in-tune with that time, but I just want to play and will play a pretty wide variety of times. Primary language must be English though.

I do not care of the setting, but I prefer Forgotten Realms, I am unfamiliar with Eberron but would definitely play it.

Levels and classes don't matter, though I do tend to play Bards, Rangers, Paladins or Clerics over everything else. I prefer Elf or Human characters, nothing crazy.

I have close to 10 years of experience with 3.5 and quite a large selection of books local to me to reference.

I will try to check here regularly, but I also can be e-mailed at [email protected] for faster response. Let me know.

vell0611
July 18th, 2011, 10:18
Welcome to the community. :)

CrazyGoblinoid
July 18th, 2011, 12:52
I have a Pathfinder game tonight (this afternoon for you), I have an Ultimate License so you won't need to buy anything yet, the calendar entry is here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=665).

fourak
July 18th, 2011, 18:57
Hello, IŽd love to join up, I am a spanish player, experienced with 3.5 and really looking forward to find a campaign group to play frequently.

SilverEagle82
July 18th, 2011, 19:06
well my monday night heros campaign starts every monday 7pm est the dm is docplutonium and we use a mumble voice server to talk to each other

CrazyGoblinoid
July 18th, 2011, 19:06
The server is up! :)

Elec
July 20th, 2011, 04:05
I thought I subscribed to this thread. :(

CrazyGoblinoid
July 20th, 2011, 07:02
Although we have now started, you're more than welcome to come along next session.

Elec
July 21st, 2011, 06:47
I don't have any Pathfinder material. :(

CrazyGoblinoid
July 21st, 2011, 06:52
Most of us are new to Pathfinder and the Pathfinder Reference Document (https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/) is very good.

damned
July 21st, 2011, 13:00
I thought I subscribed to this thread. :(

you only receive the very next post made in the subscribed thread - until you visit the forum again and then you will again receive only the very next post in the thread....

wbcreighton
July 24th, 2011, 17:42
Never knew that. Thanks. :)