PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate License

mwbay
July 15th, 2011, 20:19
What is the procedure for getting the Ultimate License to work? I haven't found any specific information here, and there was no license number or other instructions in the download link I received. In the online chat it was suggested that the upgrade had to be handled manually.

I'm okay however the upgrade works out. I just would like to know for sure, after spending that much money. And being a freelance writer in a slow economy, I can assure you its a lot of money! :)

I had hoped to run a trial game this weekend with my normal buddies, so any information I can get would be appreciated.

Zeus
July 15th, 2011, 20:43
I think you have to drop an email to [email protected] (someone please confirm) with your Full license key. Doug (I believe) then generates an Ultimate key and sends it back via email.

I think the process is manual because of the process of managing the rescinding of the older license key and the issuing of the new.

mwbay
July 15th, 2011, 20:57
I think you have to drop an email to [email protected] (someone please confirm) with your Full license key. Doug (I believe) then generates an Ultimate key and sends it back via email.

I think the process is manual because of the process of managing the rescinding of the older license key and the issuing of the new.

Okay, I did that part yesterday. I'll keep an eye on my inbox while I work on my Cthulhu campaign.