PDA

View Full Version : AD-Hoc Strands of FATE

joshuha
June 28th, 2011, 21:54
Hey guys,
Just got done reading through Strands of FATE and am very intrigued to "test" it out. The ruleset looks sufficient. Tonight and tomorrow I am going to have Fantasy Grounds up while I mess around with creating some characters as well as some pregens for the Apathy Games setting Temporal Probability Agency (that I am converting over from Savage Worlds).

If anyone wants to hop on discuss FATE, learn about, or maybe go through a sample encounter/mechanics I would love the company. This is a great series of articles on the basics of FATE https://stuffershack.com/table-of-contents/special-projects/playing-with-fate-learn-how-to-play/.

Once I get home tonight I will update the thread with the alias name. I do have an ultimate license so if you install the unregistered version you should still be able to connect.

joshuha
June 29th, 2011, 00:34
Alias = epic ogre cold keep
-----------------------------
06/28 - Down again until tomorrow night. Think I converted 1 person!
06/29 - Down again until tomorrow night.
06/30 - Down again until next week. Might have the one shot ready by then.
07/06 - Down again until tomorrow night.

joshuha
July 6th, 2011, 17:38
Will be up next couple of night again while I finish inputting the pre-gens. Again just stop by if you want to see Fantasy Grounds in action (since I have an ultimate license) or if you want to learn about FATE or Temporal Probability Agency by Apathy Games.

Will probably bring the server up at 9 PM CST or so.

Ram Tyr
July 6th, 2011, 19:40
The articles are very interesting. I'm interested in giving Fate a closer look...but the universe is conspiring against me. 9pm central (10pm eastern) is about the time I go to bed Sunday through Thursday nights. If you decide to run something a bit earlier or on the weekends or something, please keep me in mind.

joshuha
July 6th, 2011, 21:30
The articles are very interesting. I'm interested in giving Fate a closer look...but the universe is conspiring against me. 9pm central (10pm eastern) is about the time I go to bed Sunday through Thursday nights. If you decide to run something a bit earlier or on the weekends or something, please keep me in mind.

I can definitely do earlier on the weekends. I might be able to do earlier tomorrow. About 7 PM CST or so but no guarantees. As I put up the server I will usually be in the FG chat as well as update the second post of this thread.

Morbius
July 7th, 2011, 03:27
i could jump in evenings EST. tomorrow could work.