PDA

View Full Version : Creating a Theme: question

gmkieran
June 27th, 2011, 19:22
Heyo! Trying my hand at putting together a new theme extension for a Serenity game I want to run. Right now, just experimenting with replacing existing frames from the 4e_JPG theme and I ran across something strange. The tokencase frames don't seem to be being used any longer. At least, FG has ignored all the changes I've tried to make to them and continues to display the default token box from the original theme. Does anyone know if those images became obsolete when the new tokens-in-modules functionality went in? Other changes I've made - desktop, ctbox, framebox, etc - have all worked fine, so this one has me baffled.

cheers!
GMK

Moon Wizard
June 28th, 2011, 00:16
In the 4E ruleset, the token box actually uses the tokencase2.png file as the base frame ("tokenbag").

Cheers,
JPG

gmkieran
June 28th, 2011, 18:28
Thanks, Moon! That explains why the open version of the token case looks right. Is the image displayed in the bottom right corner an icon, rather than part of the frame, then? That would be why *it* hasn't changed (since I haven't updated icons, yet), but the open version has.

Moon Wizard
June 28th, 2011, 21:31
Yes, they are icons.

Cheers,
JPG