PDA

View Full Version : GMT D&D4E Recruiting

Grey Hunter
June 21st, 2011, 08:35
Hi there.

Real life has once more claimed players from my weds night D&D game, and I am looking for a couple of new players to add to the fold.

The campaign has been going on for a while, and is about to move into a new section of the plan. (after my players messed up plan A, and have spend the last few weeks on a personal mission). Its a world of my own creation, where demons are feared, and witch hunts for "dealers" occur regually.

The game is starts around 7:00pm every weds (GMT)
I've bolded this, as last time I had to do this, some guy messed me around for a week with questions before realzing he couldn't make the time.

We currently have a fighter/ruinpriest, a Warlord, a Wizard and another warrior type who's exact class escapes me.
The only banned races are Telflings and shifters, for story purposes, everything else is fair game.

The Campaign is about 50/50 combat to RP, vairying widly as the story dicates, the party are currently at the beginings of level 5.

if your interested, pm me or post in here.
Thanks
Grey.

Hillsy7
June 21st, 2011, 10:42
Hi Grey,

PM Sent

----Hillsy

jbear
June 21st, 2011, 15:18
The warrior type is a warden ;) And I'm a fighter/runepriest ...hehehe , not ruin priest. I think your subconscious has let slip what you think of my class!

Grey Hunter
June 21st, 2011, 18:34
that or my dyslexia.

scytale2
June 29th, 2011, 15:58
This is a very nice RP group, so please join us - I am playing the warlord "Truthspeaker" at the moment.

Hillsy7
June 29th, 2011, 16:06
Hey Scytale2

Well you've got a very un rogue-ish Rogue addition...namely moi....you'll have to go easy on me as I'm an FG2 virgin and it's my first time with 4e (though I've been cramming like hell all week.)

See ya tonight

hobbit1923
June 29th, 2011, 18:43
very interested in joining I can make most any game time and I have a million character ideas but my main experience lies with being a cleric

jbear
July 1st, 2011, 18:40
We already have 1 and a half leaders, 1 and a half defenders, the full-time defender is very effective at drawing the attention of nearly everyone on him, a controller and now a striker with the new rogue.

I'm not sure if Grey wants 6, but it's often handy so the game can go on when one or 2 people miss a session, which isn't that rare an event.

I'd say another leader is about the last thing that we'd need.

scytale2
July 6th, 2011, 16:16
Hey Scytale2

Well you've got a very un rogue-ish Rogue addition...namely moi....you'll have to go easy on me as I'm an FG2 virgin and it's my first time with 4e (though I've been cramming like hell all week.)

See ya tonight

Oops, sorry I read this too late - "the bit about going easy on you!"

scytale2
July 6th, 2011, 16:36
I don't think we really have a problem with any character. The game isn't really about combat balance. I'd prefer in some ways if we just had a bunch of colourful characters. If you like Clerics of Pelor, then that would create something of an interesting dynamic in the group...

Grey Hunter
July 6th, 2011, 16:54
Sorry, I meant to answer you. Could you send me a PM? A sixth player would be nice, to cover the eventual weekly wastage.

Hillsy7
July 18th, 2011, 23:59
Any update on whether we're go for Wednesday yet?

Grey Hunter
July 19th, 2011, 05:47
Yeah, Scytale should be there.

Hillsy7
July 19th, 2011, 09:02
Wahoo!!!

...and there was much rejoicing.

jcdf
July 19th, 2011, 17:25
Is there is an open space in this game or am I too late?

scytale2
July 20th, 2011, 15:19
Fingers crossed for tonight, that the Kampala electricians are having a night off...

Hillsy7
July 20th, 2011, 15:31
Sounds like you need to buy a back-up generator with a sign on it saying "Do not start except in D&D emergency"...hehe

jbear
July 20th, 2011, 17:14
I'm on for tonight as well.

jbear
July 20th, 2011, 17:16
jcdf, PM Grey about joining. As far as I know there is still a spot open.

jbear
July 22nd, 2011, 22:13
Bump. On Grey's behalf: We're definitely looking for another player. So send him a PM and joing us next wednesday to take on some deadly Borsk pig-men and lay claim with us to the mines and the surrounding lands they occupy!

Next week we will be a human fighter/runepriest hybrid (secondary defender/leader and bald headed big mouth), a water genasi warlord (ranged leader and ball-breaker extroadanaire!), a dwarven warden (primary defender aka the punching bag), and an elven rogue (striker and shield bearer, aspiring knight, and object of a great deal of unwarranted suspicion!). Our resident evil were-wizard with a pinache for killing her allies is away this week and next. So according to that pick what you like.

jcdf
July 24th, 2011, 00:55
jcdf, PM Grey about joining. As far as I know there is still a spot open.
I did send him a message. :)

jbear
July 24th, 2011, 22:25
Bombard him!

jcdf
July 27th, 2011, 19:13
Server alias?

Hillsy7
July 27th, 2011, 19:23
dead pirate zany dungeon