PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players for a 4th Edition Game

Emorainbow
June 8th, 2011, 04:10
As the insanely in depth title says I am looking to run a 4th Edition game now that I have some free time. Details are below.

Setting
Fantasy/Steam Punk. Magic will exist but not be as super common as a high fantasy world. Things will also be a bit grittier, i.e. the party doesn't start off as the magical light warriors here to save the day.

Restrictions
PHB 1 and 2 ONLY! No psionics or vampires or any of that nonsense. Races are likely to be more limited than just PHB1 and 2, but I haven't decided yet.

Time/Date
I haven't decided yet, will likely find what works for a majority and run with that. I am personally available evenings on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday and all day Friday/Saturday. I am in MST.

Also, to make this work I need someone to make maps. This can be someone playing although obviously they would have to be able to not metagame. I don't know how to make maps for FG, I have tried and I have failed.

If this sounds like something you might want to get involved with, let me know via PM or reply. Sorry to be a bit spotty on the details, I will certainly post them when I have more on paper.

Hope to hear from some people! :]

Morbius
June 8th, 2011, 05:53
light green newb here. game sounds cool, i'm in.

Kung-Fu Joe
June 8th, 2011, 14:37
I could do Tuesday evenings.

When you restrict to PHB1 and PHB2, does that mean none of the Essentials stuff, either?

Casimir
June 8th, 2011, 17:35
I could do Tuesday evenings, depending on the start time you plan on.

Belsay
June 8th, 2011, 17:49
I am interested. I would prefer Tuesday evenings, but can do Thursday also.

Irumas
June 8th, 2011, 23:12
Just making appearance... I'm available your time around saturday mornings to aftnoons, perhaps friday aftnoon could make an play for few rounds, sorry can't make maps, should be learning when have enough time... if you happen to get da crew... but seems like tuesday is winning :) so me not there

Irumas

Morbius
June 8th, 2011, 23:32
voice, chat, or both?

Maruthekitteh
June 9th, 2011, 18:49
sent you a pm

Sillius
June 10th, 2011, 01:09
I remember the start of your Warhammer game, which had seemed promising. I don't think that I have time to play, but I would be very interested in knowing how your 4e game goes in a low-magic setting. It is hard to imagine.