PDA

View Full Version : GURPS Fantasy Game

Vishera
June 6th, 2011, 10:08
I am new to GURPS and havent DMed a game on FG yet.. so this will be a learning process until I get the hang of it. I am currently working on a campaign, which already has TONS of depth and storyline.

I am currently working on the beginning area for the players to start (as far as the battle maps and such are concerned) But I decided to announce the campaign now to stir up some players and hopefully recruit a few. I am going to be looking for 3-5 players probably... I am GMT-7 (mountain) and havent figured out a day(s) to play on yet. Its going to more or less be up to what the players can work with.

If you want any more information just reply here and I will do my best to relay what information I can. I am hoping that within a week or so to be ready to start character generation etc..

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=644

ronnke
June 6th, 2011, 10:25
I'm certainly interested, but it will really come down to session times.

Ruien
June 6th, 2011, 14:59
GURPS Fantasy is my single favorite setting and ruleset by far. A friend and I are both experienced in tabletop gaming (and myself fluent in GURPS) but we are also both completely new to Fantasy Grounds. We haven't even bought our licenses yet (but will soon).

I live in China, so GMT+8, and my friend (Xynder) in Arizona (GMT-7). It'll come down to times, assuming (of course) you don't mind newbies to the Fantasy Grounds software joining up.

Doublenix
June 6th, 2011, 16:36
Interested, but schedule dependent. I'm GMT-5.

Vishera
June 6th, 2011, 20:39
thats where I am, arizona.

like I said nothing is set in stone yet, im still working to get everything going.. I may look to some of you who are more experienced with GURPS.. i dont mind newbies as long as they dont mind me being new to GURPS :D

Gigermann
June 6th, 2011, 21:02
I'm interested, but I expect scheduling conflicts—a solid "maybe" :P

Dr_Babylon
June 7th, 2011, 06:46
At the risk of seeming redundant, I think that I would enjoy playing a part in this, depending on the schedule. I'm generally not available until after 9:30 EDT during the week and slightly later on weekends. Should the timeline that suits the majority leave space for me as well, I would certainly like to contribute. I have had some FG experience but am pretty darn new to GURPS.

In any event, I wish you all the very best.

Dr Babylon

Vishera
June 7th, 2011, 07:04
Well for those of you who are new and dont have any book, download this. Its pretty much everything you need to get going. https://www.sjgames.com/gurps/lite/

also, just before we start playing I may take a little time and make sure everybody has a character squared away.

Stealthfox16
June 7th, 2011, 18:34
I'm new to GURPS but have the Character book. I'm unavailable on weekends and Thursdays, but the rest of the week I'm pretty free.

tetnak
June 14th, 2011, 22:13
I would be interested. I'm also MST. My preference would be Sunday or Saturday earlier in the day.