PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any 4e game!!

Maruthekitteh
June 3rd, 2011, 05:12
Hello,

As you can see I am looking for a 4e game. I am free whenever (Except Wednesdays currently because I am playing a 4e game on Wednesday for a few more weeks.)

I can help people who don't understand how to use FGII (or know how to play 4e)

I am willing to play multiple days of the week (this would be a + for me.)

And I am willing to try anything 4e

I have skype and the ability to use voice chat (TY TURTLE BEACHES <3)

Again I am free whenever and basically willing to deal with any drawbacks (if there are any.)

Doublenix
June 6th, 2011, 03:14
I'd try 4E if a group opened up, schedule dependent.

Balthazar
June 13th, 2011, 05:18
I am new to this, I would like someone to show me how it works, how do I make a character? And all the other things.

I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Maruthekitteh
June 13th, 2011, 20:13
Well, to make a character.

You can do one of three things.

One-
Tell your DM the stats you want and they fix it up for you.

Two-
Go to Manage Characters, and create one, use the player handbooks for help and guidence, and enter all the powers EXACTLY, make sure to copy and paste (Paste using CTRL+V) from the "Hit" word and down on your powers. Eventually you'll be able to make your powers in a couple of seconds, but when i started it took me about 5 minutes or so for each power. Other then that, make sure you plug in any modifiers to your armor and etc into the Misc box. And don't forget to put your Race, Name, and other characterization stuff in the text boxes found around the character sheet. (Notes tab, and Main tab)

Three-
Wait till the DM hosts the game, then make your character there, follow number two.

Sorry if this didn't really help :x, i kinda summarized what I do, and I don't go into detail when I explain stuff. But basically its copying and pasting from the player handbook, unless you have the .mod file, then its just dragging and dropping from that library module.