PDA

View Full Version : Slipstream

Doswelk
May 23rd, 2011, 00:24
When I made Slipstream "skinning" was not possible, but now it is so I have been hacking around today.

Lysander
May 23rd, 2011, 02:03
That's very nice! Well done, sir!

phantomwhale
May 23rd, 2011, 02:57
Good man. You'll be ready for Drag-and-Drop items soon, then ;)

Doswelk
May 23rd, 2011, 16:38
Good man. You'll be ready for Drag-and-Drop items soon, then ;)

It's bad enough that every NPC I now have to drag and drop edges, hindrances and powers onto them, now to want me to have to code drag and drop items as well :dead:

:p

Doswelk
May 26th, 2011, 07:45
Bit more done...

Magnatude
May 27th, 2011, 05:22
Cool, your effort is very appreciated, at least from me.

Dayson
July 9th, 2011, 15:41
Bit more done...

Kevin,
I really like the idea of moving the chat box higher on the desktop and allowing the tool box to be placed under it. Space is at a premium on my laptop screen, so any more improvements like this are most welcome. Cheers!
I have a personal request. Is there any chance of getting a SLA Industries skin? I LOVE the setting and would definatley run some games if I had one.

Doswelk
July 9th, 2011, 17:56
Kevin,
I really like the idea of moving the chat box higher on the desktop and allowing the tool box to be placed under it. Space is at a premium on my laptop screen, so any more improvements like this are most welcome. Cheers!
I have a personal request. Is there any chance of getting a SLA Industries skin? I LOVE the setting and would definatley run some games if I had one.

I'm afraid to say i have not the chat box just my screen res 1920*1080.

I've never played SLA industries I'm afraid.

Magnatude
July 9th, 2011, 19:47
funny I just started reading SLA Industries (bundle sale on it at Drivethrurpg) ... I see someone has been making a Savage worlds version of that game... interesting...

Dayson
July 9th, 2011, 20:46
funny I just started reading SLA Industries (bundle sale on it at Drivethrurpg) ... I see someone has been making a Savage worlds version of that game... interesting...
Great. I know you will really like the setting, if you like Dark SciFi. The game mechanics are a little wonky but that can be house ruled. Night Fall Games just recently reformed and are putting out new stuff for this setting, look on Drivethrurpg.com.
They have a board set up, here is the link:https://nightfall.me/index.php
Please let me know what you think. I would love to get fellow fans into playing a game.Cheers!