PDA

View Full Version : New commercial Rulesets

Arion
May 17th, 2011, 19:58
Is there a guide as to how one goes about getting a commercial ruleset made? I am assuming that i can find someone on here or separately who can do the coding, but what about selling, royalties etc?

drahkar
May 17th, 2011, 20:02
If the ruleset is for a system you publish, then it would best to to contact Smiteworks at [email protected]. If its for a system that you would like to see a commercial Ruleset created for, then you can either email the request to [email protected] or try and see if you can talk to the Publisher to get them to sign on with Smiteworks and then follow up with an email to Smiteworks at the above email address.

Does that help?

Arion
May 17th, 2011, 20:05
If the ruleset is for a system you publish, then it would best to to contact Smiteworks at [email protected]. If its for a system that you would like to see a commercial Ruleset created for, then you can either email the request to [email protected] or try and see if you can talk to the Publisher to get them to sign on with Smiteworks and then follow up with an email to Smiteworks at the above email address.

Does that help?

Absolutely! It is for one of mine, so i will email Smiteworks straight away. Thanks!