PDA

View Full Version : What to do next?

Mistress Al'Vere
May 10th, 2011, 18:13
Okay, I'm running my players and they did something stupid.. They broke out of jail and I ended it there last time. The guards haven't noticed them yet and they are in the middle of a city. I was thinking of doing a chase scene to start out next session from getting broken out of jail, and after that.. well. Not quite sure how to end the chase scene. If they get caught it's easy, but if they don't, I really don't know what to do. I can only wing it so much.

Any ideas? Help please.

Oberoten
May 10th, 2011, 21:13
Option A)
They roll well, REALLY well. Let them get away, but let them also see the results of their high-speed chase somehow. Newspapers, newscasts and the obituaries in the newspaper. One escaped chase will likely lead to a new one, bigger and with a grudge.

Option B)
They roll well enough to get away... they think. Let them settle down thinking they are safe then spring an attack on their place. Rare for players to be the defenders of a haven instead of the attacker.

Option C)
The dice doesn't go their way much... Local talent springs them, spirits them away from the law... and then mention the price : You OWE us ... and this is what we want done.

Option D)
The dice hates them... back to jail.

tdewitt274
May 11th, 2011, 01:36
If it's an oppressive city, there's always The Hero of Canton (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmG4tPspd-E&feature=related).