PDA

View Full Version : More than one PHB in my library

El Condoro
May 8th, 2011, 13:17
I have used the parser to create a PHB. When I enable the module all seems OK, but in my library I have 3 PHBs! All act the same and are not a problem but I'm wondering why they are there. I have been mucking around a lot with the parser and have created, deleted and recreated the manuals a few times to get familiar with it all - I thought maybe a database somewhere was keeping track, so I reinstalled FG2 and recreated the PHB and other manuals but I still have 3 in my library.

Any ideas? :)
Cheers

Zeus
May 8th, 2011, 13:36
This can occur if you change the module type (common.xml, client.xml and db.xml) and re-parse. The 4EParser uses the temporary/output folder you specify to hold the module .xml files, at the end of the Parse the contents of the folder are archived (ZIP) and the .mod file produced.

Check the output folder and remove/delete the appropriate .xml files. You only want to have either a client.xml, common.xml or db.xml file present (this unless you want to create mixed DM/Player only sections of the manuals).

El Condoro
May 8th, 2011, 13:50
Easy to fix - thanks. I had been using the same temp folder to create all 3 manuals - of course, that meant I had a db.xml and a client.xml in there. I created a temp folder for each manual and re-parsed. All is AOK now. Thanks.