PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands Reloaded is now available

ddavison
May 8th, 2011, 08:23
Gamemasters will need the Savage Worlds ruleset, the Marshall's Handbook (which includes the extension and custom skin) and the Player's Guide. Players can choose to purchase the Player's Guide to improve their experience while playing but they are not required to. Additionally, there are token paks available for Deadlands in the store as well -- from some time ago.

Thanks to PhantomWhale for all his hard work on this and the latest Savage Worlds upgrade.

Doswelk
May 8th, 2011, 09:14
Buying now....

VenomousFiligree
May 8th, 2011, 09:36
Hmm, the extension doesn't appear to show... :confused:

phantomwhale
May 8th, 2011, 09:46
Your ruleset is called "SavageWorlds3", right ? And not renamed to something else ?

Doswelk
May 8th, 2011, 10:01
Right now I know what my next Savage Worlds Video will be (once I work how to use it myself that is!)

phantomwhale
May 8th, 2011, 10:19
Haven't got *my* copy of the installer yet, but presume it comes with the 40 page PDF guide ? Otherwise I posted an external version up on a separate post : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14621

Hopefully that covers most of the functionality ! Anything not covered I would be looking to add into a future document, so please ask questions if anything's not obvious :)

That said, a video would be cool :D

VenomousFiligree
May 8th, 2011, 10:24
Your ruleset is called "SavageWorlds3", right ? And not renamed to something else ?
SavageWorlds3.1 :o

Doswelk
May 8th, 2011, 10:33
SavageWorlds3.1 :o

Yes I had mine named the same, I blame being a 3.1 tester :p

ddavison
May 8th, 2011, 15:30
The PDF instructions should be included and there is a link to it from Start | Programs | Fantasy Grounds | AddOns | Deadlands ...

I've been modifying the installers to put stuff into the AddOns folder to minimize clutter in the root directories.

Wretch
May 9th, 2011, 11:20
Buying now....

Right, I need to get you lot to a point in our Rippers campaign so that we can pause and you can run this!

Woohoo! or rather... yee haa!

Mask_of_winter
May 17th, 2011, 01:13
Looks great! Too bad I still can't get my FG2 to host games anymore or else I'd buy it. So many good SW products has been released recently. I installed the SW ruleset upgrade and I like it. It's better without feeling like I have to re learn how to use it.

Good job Ben