PDA

View Full Version : Shared Character Sheets?

dlinacre
April 30th, 2011, 20:21
I'm in the process of making a Savage Worlds / Serenity RPG mishmash module for a game I'm due to run soon. The problem I'm having is with the spaceship - Serenity rules gives a ship its own character sheet to log stats, weapons, and inventory. I know there's the vehicle sheets, but they don't come nearly as detailed as a full Character Sheet and they can't be edited by players (to list cargo and such).

Ideally I would like a single Character Sheet that can be owned and edited by all players - is this possible with extensions or mods?

I suppose I can use google docs to run inventories, or use the vehicle sheet and edit the cargo myself, but the Character Sheet idea seems smoother and more in line with what I had in mind.

VenomousFiligree
April 30th, 2011, 21:17
Do they all need to have access at the same time? A players can have multiple PCs and they can be released with the owner being cleared by the GM.

dlinacre
May 2nd, 2011, 16:05
Do they all need to have access at the same time? A players can have multiple PCs and they can be released with the owner being cleared by the GM.

Yeah I could just do that, couldn't I? Pfft... no idea why I didn't think of that! :o
Thanks Murgh!