PDA

View Full Version : vampire the masq

americanbully
April 25th, 2011, 05:27
Is there or does anyone know of a group playing. Hit me up if there's a spot open or if anyone knows of people wanting to play

Dr_Babylon
May 4th, 2011, 11:12
I don't know if this would interest you but there is a Mage: The Awakening trying to get off the ground. There may not be any vampires but, if it's this World of Darkness setting that entices you, I'm sure we would very much value your presence.

Dr Babylon

malachi666
May 12th, 2011, 14:38
I'd be up for some Vamp the Dark Ages

Balthazar
June 16th, 2011, 20:07
Hi folks

Do any of you know about any vamp the masquerade games, I really would like to join.

Let me know please.

Tymire
June 16th, 2011, 21:10
am also thinking the Mage game is a lost cause =/

americanbully
June 18th, 2011, 00:29
hmmm seems like theres enough people that would play, to bad couldnt fine someone who likes to gm:(

americanbully
June 18th, 2011, 00:34
soooo any gm's out there?

Balthazar
June 18th, 2011, 00:45
I would like to DM but never done it before, would need to read up, will start, considering prob won't find one, prb by the time I finish the story we still wont have a GM, So I will try and do it.

By the way it would be vampire the masquerade I would be interested in Dming.

thoughts?

americanbully
June 18th, 2011, 00:57
Vamp the masq is great do it up im in as long as its a weekend game

Balthazar
June 18th, 2011, 01:04
Cool, I will get started on reading about Dming, dont know how long it will take, I will be in touch, could be up to a few months!!

sorry, thats the best I can do.

americanbully
June 18th, 2011, 13:57
i have all the vamp the masq books on digets if you need em, including the storytellers book. shoot me your email or an msn name and i will send em to you if you need them.

viresanimi
June 19th, 2011, 06:59
I've been playing Vampire The Masquerade pretty much since 2nd edition came out (OMG... that is 19 years ago...). The main problem I have with it, right now, is that there isn't a good storyteller ruleset out there, and if I had any coding skills, I would have made one!

Not sure about game times, since I run on CET times, but would love to get into some Masquerade action.

Vires Animi

americanbully
June 25th, 2011, 23:32
so we def have enough people that want to play, just need that dm

Balthazar
June 26th, 2011, 00:58
Can u send the books to [email protected]. I will study them and get a story on the go.

Iyasu
June 26th, 2011, 16:26
Can u send the books to [email protected]. I will study them and get a story on the go.

If you do get a game going I'd love to come in as a temp. I'll have to leave a month in BUT since you're new you can use all your new and experimental ideas to learn on my character. FOR SCIENCE (And fun I guess)

I'm pretty new too so I can use the XP.

americanbully
July 1st, 2011, 02:32
Balt, did u get my email? I sent u what I could, the rest u will have to get on msn to get.

jh127876
July 17th, 2011, 06:08
I would love to play Vampire. Send me a PM when you are starting up. It would have to be Fri/Sat or Sun though.

ghost0
August 10th, 2011, 22:46
Hello!

Just wonder if there was a vampire game still going on? If there is then I'd be definitely interested to join as a PC. I'm a mature, polite, somewhat shy role player who likes to create well developed characters. And enjoys seeing them progress throughout a long term story. It has been a while since I played WoD and I'm quite new to fantasy grounds so I'll be quite green for my first go. However, if you would have me then I'll do my best to add a colorful character and experience to your troupe and World of Darkness. Please contact me in any method of you convenience and thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

trialaccess
August 12th, 2011, 01:51
I feel you on picking up the new game. I am the GM most of the time in the games I try to play :) For the record. This is Vampire the Masquerade, not Vampire Requiem, correct?

Either way, I am sure you will have no shortness of players, I am more than willing to help out as GM assist. I have ran many games in most of the WOD and nWOD systems, I just have been burnt out of running.

Anything you may need of me...you have my brain. :pirate:

americanbully
August 13th, 2011, 02:41
as of right now theres no game going, we are still looking for someone that would be willing to gm lol. there is def no shortage of players, which im happy to see but sadly until theres someone with the time on there hands to set up a campain we all have to just sit and wait.