PDA

View Full Version : GMT Call of Cthulhu one shot

Grey Hunter
April 8th, 2011, 14:14
I'm interested in running a CoC (BRP 6th Edition) game.

While I don't have the time to commit to another ongoing campaign, Call of Cthulhu, with its short lived Characters, works well for one shots

- This would not be limited to one session, but should be done in 1-3. I've not chosen the module I would run, but would chose one new to all players.

New players would be welcome, and the plan is to use this thread for character creation before the game to limit the amount of down time.

The game would be run on a Saturday or Sunday from 12:00pm onwards (GMT) depending on player preference.

Is there any interest in such a game? I know CoC is a niche game, but I'm hoping there are a few people out there desperate for some other world action.

Questions will be answered if asked, Sanity will be lost.

VenomousFiligree
April 8th, 2011, 14:37
Monday evening and I'm there! Weekends during the day is family time unfortunately.

phantomwhale
April 9th, 2011, 00:34
Midday = 9pm Australia, so depending on which day (weekends are a mixed bag) I could join. Although, as mentioned, weekends are a mixed bag so if it were multiple sessions, it might be tough to pin me down to all sessions :(

damned
April 9th, 2011, 12:05
im also in AUS and it would be 10pm or maybe 9pm if you are in DST now... ive never played CoC before but always had some interest... the timing is good for me - either saturday or sunday...

damned
April 13th, 2011, 03:36
im trying to get a Castles and Crusades game going (without much success) for same time on Saturday so Sunday would be my pref but at this stage Sat is still clear :(

Grey Hunter
April 13th, 2011, 18:34
I could do Monday on a couple of days - we have a couple of Bank Holidays coming up here, the 18th and 25th I think.

Hoe do those dates sound?

VenomousFiligree
April 13th, 2011, 20:24
Bank Holidays wouldn't be so good (for me) as they would be classed as weekends :(

damned
April 13th, 2011, 22:42
i can do either of those two days...