PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Spreading Darkness D&D 3.5

jasonisop
April 1st, 2011, 03:53
new alias
brawny ninja tiny camp

Looking for mature players. Will be a sat or sun game, im free to run the game any time. EST time zone. 28point built, low magic, starting level 1, base races and class's, I will not stop you from attacking something you cant kill bring a spare char you may die.

Still need 2 or 3 more players. In need is a cleric and a wizard

This will be a sat game 8pm EST to 1 or 2am
brawny ninja tiny camp

you will have fun!!!

wrathof42
April 2nd, 2011, 00:41
I'm down if it ends up being on sat.

lazarus0280
April 3rd, 2011, 04:07
I'm interested as well depending on times. Are you implying we will be playing evil characters? Sounds like funnnnnnnn.

damned
April 3rd, 2011, 07:25
do you have any ideas of times as yet?
im about 16 hours away from you :)
im interested if it runs sometime between 1000 and 2200 UTC on saturday...

jasonisop
April 3rd, 2011, 16:25
Well it is not a evil campaign nor is it good. Any alignment is welcome, but be warned if you do evil things you will gain a reputation for it, the same goes for doing good deeds. I am also not going to stop you from attacking something that will kill you, or keep you from going on a mission that is too hard. It is up to the players to know their limits. Also for starting equipment every one gets 175 gold to get what ever you need, no magic items, also I would not spend it all in one shot you never know when you need some cash.

Rule lawyers need not apply.

I still have some work to do on the campaign, I should be at a playable point next week. And a little warning i have not ran a game in 2 years so im going to be a little rusty.

As for the play time I was thinking some time after the baby is asleep 7 or 8pm EST. If there are lots that want to play I can dm both days or we can all decide on the day.

americanbully
April 5th, 2011, 02:56
im very interested if you still have room, shoot me an email
[email protected]

jasonisop
April 6th, 2011, 01:49
OK game is set for sat's at 8pm EST
young dungeon young dungeon

please have 2 chars ready for the game, the second doesn't need any equipment. I will have the game running for a few hours before the start to get finishing touches done, and to help with any background info you might want or need, or just to answer any questions.

jasonisop
April 7th, 2011, 02:09
still could use a few more to play.

cpbs
April 7th, 2011, 18:20
Applied on the calender. Its been about 6 months since I played last, mostly do to graduating soon from college. I am in need of some RR from school work and I'd love to join this game. I hope we can have a good group of people and I am willing to play any supporting character :).

So 7 PM central american time still a go?

moes1980
April 7th, 2011, 19:47
Hello, I was wondering if I could join in on the fun. I requested to be added as a player in the gaming calander and was just wondering if I could join. I am comfortable playing just about any race/class so just let me know if you have room for one more.

Thanks!

jasonisop
April 8th, 2011, 03:04
yeah the more the better, but so every one knows the going may be a little slow we have a few new players to fg, and i havent ran a game in 2 years.

cpbs
April 8th, 2011, 05:52
With meaning base races and classes, you mean just PHB?

jasonisop
April 8th, 2011, 06:42
yeah, and a 28point build for stats. 175gold, any alignment is ok, and if you want a background you can have one doesnt matter what setting its from (ebberon, forgotten realms ect.) it will work with my game. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Cirra
April 8th, 2011, 07:15
Do you have any more room?

moes1980
April 8th, 2011, 17:58
cool, I was thinking about inviting my brother to join in also but I wanted to wait to see if you thoght that would be ok before I invited him. Both he and I have been playing 3/3.5 since it was realesed and are also new to FG so no worries on taking things slow the first session or so.

jasonisop
April 9th, 2011, 00:50
sure cirra

jasonisop
April 10th, 2011, 15:15
Well i think we worked out some of the bugs last night. Over all the game went well. We could still use a few more players say a cleric and a wizard.

They players stranded on a strange large island are seeking information about how to return home. The believe that bringing some magical healing fruit the the Elders will help with knowing what happened. The goblins are the the only ones with trees that grow this fruit, and the players are out to get it.

moes1980
April 10th, 2011, 19:55
Well i think we worked out some of the bugs last night. Over all the game went well. We could still use a few more players say a cleric and a wizard.

They players stranded on a strange large island are seeking information about how to return home. The believe that bringing some magical healing fruit the the Elders will help with knowing what happened. The goblins are the the only ones with trees that grow this fruit, and the players are out to get it.

I will see if I can get my brother to get into fantasy grounds and see if he will join us next week.

jasonisop
April 17th, 2011, 23:55
new alias
brawny ninja tiny camp

had to re-install fg sorry every one

Miffed Sheep
April 17th, 2011, 23:59
If you've any rooms toss me a line, I'd love to join up. I tend to do melee oriented characters, though, if I had to, I could try out a cleric/wizard.

Morbius
April 27th, 2011, 04:19
can a noob join in?

jasonisop
April 28th, 2011, 23:11
Sorry about messing up dates. next game is on the calender. also the game will be full if every one shows up, but i will message those that want to play if room opens up

Dorden
May 19th, 2011, 19:08
I know its like a month late, but if any spots open up I'd love to join in