PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group

elydustin
March 31st, 2011, 03:14
Hey I am Dustin, I have played a game of Saveage worlds before and DnD 4.0 but I am still fairly new to the software. I played a few games before and would love to get back into playing with a group every week now that things are coming together. My available times are monday and tuesday any time pretty much. I live in east Tennessee so I'm in the -5 zone (central).

CAPryde
March 31st, 2011, 03:52
You're welcome to join me again. My weekly Hellfrost group meets on Mondays from 7-9 pm. You can check out the Game Calendar entry (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=535).

krazydave
March 31st, 2011, 18:11
i'm also looking to put something together during monday afternoons, 11am-4:30pm PST. that would be about 2pm to 7:30pm for you if i have it right.

i started another thread if you are interested check it out under "starting from scratch".

inuroku842
April 1st, 2011, 22:30
Richard says: Like I told your Captain, that orphange attacked me. It was self-defense.1885

elydustin
April 1st, 2011, 22:35
Well when monday comes around I'll see what's going on... a lot just jumped on my plate and I don't know if Ill be able to play anything soon.