PDA

View Full Version : New campain.

Rzilla
March 31st, 2011, 01:27
hey i am new to the fourms thou i been playing PF for quite some time. i had a falling out with my last group. all they wanted to do was hit things.. it got old.

i am looking for players and a co dm. i have a interesting idea for a story but i don't normally dm.

the campain itself will be in pathfinder. https://www.d20pfsrd.com/.

the idea is you are give the opportunity to start a kingdom in a far off land by your king. he thinks it would be to much trouble trying to manage a empire across the sea so he thinks you a group of moderate renown. aka your starting either lvl 3 or 5. haven't decided. it has a small settlement in a far north on a island. its cold snowy with heavy wildness. but is rich with gold silver and minerals along with lumber and furs. but as you arive and realize things are not as well as it seems. and there is no way back. will you survive the winter and create your own kingdom or will you die of starvation cold or worse.

the system i am using is 60 percent conversation and role play 30 combat and 10 micro. aka keeping the settlement alive. i have a system ready for that. a friend of mine did the idea where you gain a settlement form a spirit. i have the system he used.

currently i am open for any day. thou i cant start for least 2 weeks after i find right amount o players.

now then i think i covered it. i hope i can find some people willing to join and have some fun surviving and dealing with the dangers of this world.

ps. this campain can be altered a bit o need be.

Vishera
March 31st, 2011, 01:50
I am so down.. I havent actually played PF yet but have a lot of books and almost played like 5 times already but everybody flakes.. hit me up my skype is xdra6nx

Rzilla
March 31st, 2011, 02:44
well currently i need to fix my schedule but i am up for running once or twice a week 12 pm to 1 am. also pathfinder is D&D 2.75 takes the best ideas out of 3.5 and 4.0. also just so you guys know i hate 4.0. if i wanted to play a dice rolling mmorpg i would be still playing wow.

Vishera
March 31st, 2011, 02:52
totally agree. i read through and tried playing 4.0 it was horrible. Ive been reading into PF and it looks promising.

Rzilla
March 31st, 2011, 03:10
also i am allowing any race or class thou some require a good reason they would be in the group. aka the rare races or evil classes. i want the group to have some resemblance of friendship form the start. and lets say having a lawful good paladin with a anti paladin. is just asking for infighting. thou i am not saying you have to be the best of friends sense this gives plenty of good role-playing opportunity. also if you want to have a back story that might come to haunt you. just need to tell me i can see if it will work.

thou i might allow revived threw some deal. unless every one wants to play, play that pc until fate kills you. don't bother me one bit.

i think in the original campaign that i did that gave me this idea. we had a spirit who would revive you if you died. but he gains a share of the town. and can eventuality chose what happens in the town if you died to much.