PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 game?

CaptainYork
March 28th, 2011, 02:22
I'm new to FG and looking for a 3.5 game. Just wondering what's out there and if anyones interested in starting something?

wbcreighton
March 28th, 2011, 20:29
You probably want to look here and maybe post there as well:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40

moes1980
April 6th, 2011, 15:54
I'm new to FG and looking for a 3.5 game. Just wondering what's out there and if anyones interested in starting something?

I don't know if you have found a game yet but I am planning on hosting a 3.5 game set in Ptolus: City by the spire on 4/19 at 8:00 pm central time. I am also new to FG as well. you can find the game in the game calander and you can pm me if you are interested. The time for the game is not set in stone by any means amd I can work with players to get a better date and time if neccesary.

Iceman
April 7th, 2011, 21:25

THU, April 14th at 6PM PST The Shroud of Turin truly begins. Last session was just to get used to game mechanics. Looks like I may wind up with two flakes so even though the campaign shows as full I will be taking replacements as early as 6:15PM on campaign night. Add yourself to the list if interested.