PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds rules, DnD like fantasy

lazarus0280
March 26th, 2011, 19:04
Murgh is running a Savage Worlds game. Fantasy style in the mold of DnD. He has an Ultimate Liscense so some of you new players may want to consider giving it a shot. He's an excellent GM. The Calendar page is https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=600

The game starts here in a couple hours today. Please sign up and join us!

phantomwhale
March 27th, 2011, 00:59
Ah, just missed it !

Actually I have been quietly toying with joining, I really have. But it's a 6AM Sunday start for me, which has fallen next to a few fairly late Saturday nights for me.

Plus I think there is a potential improvement due to the Game Calendar; it's telling me next game (10th April) is also at 6am. Which it would be if Daylight Savings wasn't about to strike (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=10&month=4&year=2011&p1=136&p2=152&iv=0). It's actually going to be at 4AM now.

I actually GM a UK group in the evenings myself, and regrettably it's looking increasing likely I'm going to have to put it on hiatus all Summer (my Winter) as our normal 7:30-10:30pm GMT game (my 6:30-9:30am) will need to become a 8:30-11:30pm GMT game (my 5:30-8:30am) which is pretty late for the UK mums and dads, and pushing it a little too early for me to effectively GM anything ! If it wasn't a Savage Worlds game, I'd have quit by now. Thank god for Fast, Fun, Furious and quite easy to run systems :)

If your ever running a UK AM game, I'm in ?!

VenomousFiligree
March 27th, 2011, 01:17
Ah, just missed it !

Actually I have been quietly toying with joining, I really have. But it's a 6AM Sunday start for me, which has fallen next to a few fairly late Saturday nights for me.

Plus I think there is a potential improvement due to the Game Calendar; it's telling me next game (10th April) is also at 6am. Which it would be if Daylight Savings wasn't about to strike (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=10&month=4&year=2011&p1=136&p2=152&iv=0). It's actually going to be at 4AM now.

I actually GM a UK group in the evenings myself, and regrettably it's looking increasing likely I'm going to have to put it on hiatus all Summer (my Winter) as our normal 7:30-10:30pm GMT game (my 6:30-9:30am) will need to become a 8:30-11:30pm GMT game (my 5:30-8:30am) which is pretty late for the UK mums and dads, and pushing it a little too early for me to effectively GM anything ! If it wasn't a Savage Worlds game, I'd have quit by now. Thank god for Fast, Fun, Furious and quite easy to run systems :)

If your ever running a UK AM game, I'm in ?!
Time zones suck :(

lazarus0280
March 30th, 2011, 22:02
Still looking for a player or two to participate in this ongoing campaign. Don't be skeered. Come give it a shot. Bwack Bwack.....chickens!

wbcreighton
March 30th, 2011, 22:07
Hold on, don't we have 5 players now ? Or are you planning on backstabbing a couple of your fellow party members ? :D

VenomousFiligree
March 31st, 2011, 13:02
Yeah, I think 5 is good for now. :)