PDA

View Full Version : Hellfrost Character Sheet

Xuub
March 25th, 2011, 14:42
Are there any plans to update the Hellfrost character sheet? Currently, it appears to be a copy of the standard Savage Worlds character sheet without taking into account setting rules specific to Hellfrost.

What I'd like to see:

:cry: Remove the "Power Points" boxes. They are not used in the standard setting rules.
:square: Add a "Glory" box next to "XP" so it can be tracked.
:square: Add a place to track Advancements and Glory rewards
:square: Add an area for Languages
:confused: Maybe add an area for Relics (magic items)
:) Add a "lock" on the sheet so you can't accidentally drop a different die into attributes or skills.
:) Add a place to assign a token for the PC, like they have in the 4e ruleset.

I'm not a computer person, otherwise I'd do it myself, so if anyone has the ability, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Xuub
March 25th, 2011, 14:45
:square: Add a "Glory" box

Yes, I said Glory box.:o

phantomwhale
March 26th, 2011, 01:09
Hellfrost is Doswelk's baby, so I'll leave him to chat about Hellfrost-specific character sheet tweaks. Happy to lend a hand if required...

Two things stick out from that list as "things we should put in the core Savage Worlds ruleset" though, namely

:square: Add a place to track Advancements and Glory rewards
:) Add a place to assign a token for the PC, like they have in the 4e ruleset.

Not sure what Glory rewards are (not sure I want to know !) but I had been planning an advancements tab for the core Savage ruleset, as we are often confused if someone took a level up or not, and as for things that are "once per rank", we're kinda bluffing around it.

So with that point, I'm guess I'm saying I'll add one to the core ruleset this year, and then Doswelk (who has helped playtest the ruleset for me) can perhaps extend it to include any Hellfrost specific stuff ?

Second point was assigning a token to a PC. I use 64x64 tokens, so am constantly having to drag the bigger tokens onto the combat tracker for my PCs. It's on the top of my list of improvements to the Savage Worlds ruleset to implement. Whether it will make the next almost-done release, which focuses primarily on bug-fixes, isn't clear.

The rest, I'll leave for Doswelk to comment - think he's on holidays this week though.

-PW-

Doswelk
March 28th, 2011, 17:12
Still away so bear with me...

When we played hellfrost:

We tracked Glory in the extra attributes area of the character sheet
Use notes for languages and glory awards.

Not ideal but let's you use it, as to when I might get around to updating I have a lot of converting still to do on Suzerain so might be a long wait.