PDA

View Full Version : lfp: 4e wednesdays 19h30 - 23h30 edt -- wanted: controller

tahl_liadon
March 14th, 2011, 21:04
wanted: controller role (or primary controller if hybrid/multiclass)

system: wotc 4e
campaign: wotc adventure path
source material: up to, but not, essentials (ideally from wotc character builder)
level: mid-5th
play style: 50/50 rp/hns
maturity: yes
...and once a month, we switch to a one-off 12th level paragon adventure

we want a player with kick-a$$ controller kung-fu to join this kooky, laid-back but dedicated group of players. we all play with consideration of everyone's enjoyment at the table -- i.e. irreverent bantering, harmless poking, and jolly monster bashing (that's why the party needs a controller to keep them still).

and i'll get in touch with ya.

thx for the interest.

Daddysauce
March 24th, 2011, 21:30
Bumping for Max Fun!

We're fun, we're sexy, we can dance... now go apply and shower us with Controller-ey love; you won't regret it.

This announcement paid for by The Committee To Keep Coppers From Dying So Often

jbear
March 25th, 2011, 02:08
Interesting that you are only looking for a controller. From the party list it looks like that role is filled (Druid). What you don't have is a defender. Just curious as to the reason why the 'controller-only' request.

tahl_liadon
March 25th, 2011, 02:18
there is a defender already who did not apply on that list. the druid has been part-time status so far. if you want to join as a defender, apply :-)

thx for the interest.

jbear
March 26th, 2011, 22:12
:)

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately we aren't in the same time zone and my wednesdays are booked otherwise I'd have gladly played a Mage.

Anyway good luck and good gaming!
J